If you need to draw water from a fire hydrant, you may rent a meter to do so.
The addresses listed are the closest available addresses to the hydrant. These are the only locations where water can be withdrawn using a large hydrant meter, unless you obtain written permission from Public Utilities. The approved hydrants are marked with an orange band around the rim.
1. Mechanicsville Turnpike (Entrance to Battlefield Green Subdivision) 8157 Old Cavalry Dr.
2. Chamberlayne Rd. (Entrance to Crown Colony Subdivision) 8251 Crown Colony Pkwy.
3. Kings Acres Rd. at Interstate 95 (Western Branch Diesel, Inc.) 10194 Sliding Hill Rd.
4. Lewistown Rd. at North Lakeridge Pkwy. 11375 North Lakeridge Pkwy.
5. Town of Ashland (Vaughan Rd. at North James St.) 600 North James St.
6. Town of Ashland 10452 Dow Gil Rd.
Fire Hydrant Meter Rental Application and Lease
Hydrant Meter Reading Fax Sheet
Utility Commercial Rate Fees
Fire Hydrant at Battlefield Green
Fire Hydrant at Crown Colony
Fire Hydrant at Dow Gil
Fire Hydrant at Lewistown and N Lakeridge
Fire Hydrant at W Vaughan and N James
Fire Hydrant at Western Branch